Have the Talk
It’s so important to keep the lines of communication open with your teens. Talk to your teens about drugs and what can happen when things get out of control.
Know the Signs
- Poor academic performance
- Missing school
- Getting into trouble at school
- Becoming defiant
- Increased illegal behavior
- Decreased interest in activities
- Changing friends
- Acting secretive
- Isolating themselves
While some of these signs sound like typical teenage behavior, you shouldn’t take visible warning signs lightly. This goes back to having the talk. If you are worried your teen is going down the wrong path, or you have discovered evidence only to have them deny it. Then, it might be time to have them tested. Knowing what you are up against is the first step.
Drug, Alcohol, & Nicotine Testing
- 5-Panel Screen – Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, PCP, and Amphetamines
- HHS DOT-lookalike – 5-Panel Test plus MDMA and 6-am
- 9-Panel Screen – 5-Panel Test plus Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, and Propoxyphene
- 10-Panel Screen – 9-Panel plus Methaqualone
- 12-Panel Screen – 10-Panel plus Buprenorphine and Oxycodone
- eCup Screen – Electronic Rapid Notification
- Cotinine (Nicotine)
- Observed Collection
- Alcohol Testing
- QED-Saliva Swab
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Breath Alcohol Confirmation
- ETG Testing
- ETG with 5 Panel Drug Test
If you believe your teen (or anyone) is using drugs, alcohol, or nicotine, and you need to get to the bottom of it, you can stop by any ProHealth location to get them tested. You can call to make an appointment ahead of time or we also accept walk-ins. No doctor’s note is required and testes are confidential.
We also offer 17-Panel Hair Test and 13-Panel Hair Tests.
With a three month window of detection, hair testing has been proven to more effectively detect both illicit drug and prescription medication usage than traditional urine-based programs.