It’s no secret that healthcare has become confusing, expensive, and a topic of hot debate with no end in sight. Some states are seeing plan premiums increase up to 66%, higher deductibles, and smaller networks.
Now that the healthcare mandate has been lifted, there is a bit of relief as more options are now available to those who want basic coverage, but don’t (or can’t) want to pay the higher premiums. In Northwest Florida, Medical Memberships are now an attractive option for businesses who want to provide healthcare benefits for their employees without having to work with a large healthcare insurance corporation.
Medical memberships for only $34.95 a month. Every member is equal and provided the same coverage and care for the same price. Members also have the ability to add family members with no registration fee.
ProHealth Medical Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited office visits at clinics located in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze
- Unlimited and free 24/7 access to Teladoc (can be used from anywhere in the United States and can be used for the entire family, not just the member)
- Low $12 copay for office visits
- 10% discount lab work and procedures
- Free yearly flu vaccine
- A 50% discount on vitamin B12 shots
- The ability to add family members with no registration fee.
In addition to group and individual medical membership, ProHealth offers occupational health services, including drug and alcohol testing, pre-employment physicals, Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, silica medical exams, and more. For a free consultation on how ProHealth can help small businesses be proactive about their employee health, contact us today.