A lot of time, money, worrying, and sweat goes into building and maintaining a business. It’s not easy. Much of the success of a business rides on having good, healthy, drug-free employees.
Rest assured ProHealth is a locally owned occupational testing company that was established in 1985 and has been doing drug and alcohol testing since 1989. All drug testing collectors are DOT certified and they conduct rapid, lab-based tests with professionalism and efficiency. ProHealth has provided services to both governmental and private industries including Escambia County School District, Gulf Power, Walmart, and many more.
At ProHealth, we offer a range of occupational health services including:
- DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Rapid or lab-based drug testing with expanded panels
- Onsite collection services
- After-hours collection
- Nicotine testing
- Programs for random drug testing
- Drug testing utilizing hair follicle samples
- Health fair testing services including vitals and lab work
- DOT Physicals
- Employment Physicals
- OSHA testing including respirator fit testing, pulmonary function testing, audiogram, and lab work
- Immunizations for work, travel, and immigration
- TB testing
OSHA Testing Pricing
$10.00 Pulmonary Evaluation
$35.00 Pulmonary Function Test
$40.00 Respirator Fit Test at ProHealth locations
$50.00 On-site Respirator Fit Test (We come to you!)
$15.00 Vision Acuity
$30.00 TB (Tuberculosis) Screening
$85.00 1-view $135 2-view Chest X-ray confirmation
$25.00 Blood Draw Fee
Vaccinations* Call a location for Pricing. Vaccinations include: Hepatitis A & B, Tetanus/Diphtheria, TDAP, Influenza, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Shingles, MMR, Typhoid, Varicella
On-Site & After Hours
Fees are in addition to testing/collection fees.
We will go to hospitals!
7:00am – 5:00pm: $75.00 plus mileage @ $0.55/mile
5:00pm – 7:00am: $150.00 plus mileage @ $0.55/mile
Weekends and Holidays: $225.00 plus mileage @ $0.55/mile
Wait time: $50.00 per hour (1/4 hour increments)
ProHealth Can Help
We regularly work with small businesses in addition to governmental organizations, private companies and corporations to provide crucial occupational wellness services for the success of their operations. We are doing more than simply conducting tests – we are also benefiting the organization, the workers, and the community by:
- Improving employee health and productivity levels
- Preventing illness in the workforce, thereby promoting public health
- Improving the organization’s reputation
- Improving the self-esteem and morale of workers
- Enhancing the employees’ desires and abilities to promote their own health and take protective, proactive measures
- Reducing the burden of healthcare costs on the workers as well as the organization
- Promoting organizational compliance with safety guidelines and OSHA regulations
Request a Consultation
Request a consultation to find out more about our occupational health options.
Employers who need quality drug testing services can always count on us.
ProHealth Medical Membership for small businesses offers discounted medical care and lab tests.
We offer individual flu vaccinations at all of our locations as well as onsite flu clinics for businesses.
We offer individual, employment, and DOT physicals.
Silica Exposure Testing
We offer silica exposure testing for OSHA compliance.
We have walk-in clinics in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze.
All of our locations accept walk-ins, but if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please contact us!