A Shot in the Right Direction with Lipotonix Lipotropic Injections
At ProHealth, we offer a wide range of medical and testing services. These services provide our clients with affordable, efficient healthcare solutions that will help them lead happier, healthier lives. Lipotonix lipotropic injections are especially beneficial in enhancing results in individuals who are undergoing supervised weight loss programs under the care of a medical professional.
Get Your Lipotonix Injections Today!
The Upshot in the Shot
Lipotonix has been proven to promote healthier metabolic activity. It stimulates the breakdown and removal of fat, increasing the ability to metabolize carbohydrates. This enhances energy levels even through the period of calorie restriction. Each injection contains a combination of essential and non-essential amino acids along with vitamin B complexes. Sometimes, these are not produced by the body or might not be easily ingested through diet.
Primary active ingredients:
- Methionine – which plays a key role in the breakdown of fats and the prevention of fat build-up in the arteries. It also boosts the digestive process. It is crucial in the removal of heavy metals by detoxifying the liver
- Inositol – which aids in the maintenance of proper electrolyte balance and enables optimal nerve impulses. Also, it aids transfer of nutrients by helping support health in the cell membrane. When used as a lipotropic, Inositol also assists in the conversion of fat into other substances used by the body
- Choline – which assists in controlling weight. Also, it helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, keeps cell membranes healthy and aids in the prevention of the formulation of gallstones. Choline is also useful in maintaining the health and function of the nervous system. It also aids in memory and cognitive function
- L-Carnitine – which boosts energy levels by stimulating the usage of triglycerides as fuel and preserving the supply of glycogen being stored in the liver to be used in periods of heavier exertion. During bouts of exercise, the body burns fat at a rate of 75-80 percent of maximum exertion. Therefore, it burns less glycogen from carbohydrates. L-Carnitine enables the body to burn more fat while it conserves more glycogen in addition to boosting stamina and endurance. As it provides more fat to the muscles, Carnitine enables the utilization of an energy source that would otherwise be unavailable.
- Procaine – which is a nerve agent similar to the local anesthetic lidocaine. Procaine is useful in its ability to prevent pain and discomfort.
• B1 (Thiamine) – facilitates the metabolism of carbohydrates.
• B2 – aids in metabolizing fats, carbohydrates and respiratory proteins.
• B3 - helps absorb energy from nutrients and reduces cholesterol levels. Also, it aids in the prevention and treatment of cardiac disease.
• B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – plays a functional role in numerous biological reactions such as energy production. Also, it aids in the breakdown of fatty acids and amino acids.
• B6 (Pyroxidine) - is a vital player in the enzyme system. It is critical in metabolizing proteins, fats and carbohydrates. B6 is also important in maintaining the healthy function of both the nervous system and the immune system. It is crucial in its supportive role to the essential amino acid tryptophan for its utilization.
• B12 – is essential to healthy cognition and the function of the nervous system. Also, it helps in the production of red blood cells. B12 is also involved in cellular metabolic processes such as DNA synthesis and regulation, synthesis of fatty acids and energy production.
Try it Today
At ProHealth, we’ve seen proven results in Lipotonix injections helping our clients to lose weight as they try to shed those few extra stubborn pounds. We recommend that patients receive Lipotonix injections once every two weeks. Those bi-weekly Lipotonix injections safely enhance weight loss in patients already actively engaging in a proper weight management program under the direction of their medical professional.