DNA tests aren’t just for people on the Maury show. They are for real people who need real answers.
“Who’s your daddy?” isn’t just a catchy phrase, but a question everyone should be able to answer. Here at ProHealth, we’re making that happen for many families.
Getting a DNA paternity test at ProHealth does more than give you a “yes” or “no” answer. It gives you peace of mind, verification that stands in court, and the most affordable price in town, with results in just 3 to 4 days. One of the best parts about our DNA test is that it’s not invasive– we don’t take blood!
Why not do home DNA Paternity testing?
While home paternity tests can be used for personal knowledge, they do NOT stand in court for child support or custody purposes. Our tests, done through nationally accredited Chromosomal Laboratories, are admissible in court and are guaranteed to give you results as accurate as 0% (the man is not the father) or 99.9% (the man is the father) in 3-4 days. Even if you don’t need DNA test results for court right now, you might down the road. Save money and get court admissible results the first time.
What types of DNA tests does ProHealth offer?
• Paternity Trio: Includes testing the mother, one child, and one alleged father
• Paternity Single Parent: Includes testing one child and one alleged father
• Grandparentage Testing: Includes testing-BOTH paternal alleged grandparents, one child and mother
• Twin Zygosity (identical or fraternal twins): Includes testing two children for zygosity
• Family Ancestry: Establishes Indian ancestry for tribal roles
Where can I go to get a Paternity Test?
Testing is available in all of our five offices- Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Milton and Crestivew. Our contact page has all of the offices’ information. Call today to find out more!