DOT & DHHS (Department Of Health & Human Services) Drug Screens
5-Panel Screen: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates (morphine), PCP, & Amphetamines 9-Panel Screen: 5-Panel Test plus Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, & Propoxyphene 10-Panel Screen: 9-Panel Test plus Methaqualone (Results usually take 24 – 48 hours for negative results & 3-5 day wait period for positive results) (We are approved for DOT & Non-DOT testing using a SAMSHA approved lab) DOT specimen collectors meet the requirement of DOT 49 CFR Part 40 and are knowledgeable of the current DOT requirements for specimen collection.
Rapid Drug Screens
(Results in less than 5 minutes)
- 2-Panel Screen (THC & Cocaine)
- 5-Panel Screen (THC, Cocaine, opiates, PCP, & amphetamines)
- 9-Panel Screen (5 Panel plus barbiturates, methadone, propoxyphene, benzodiazepines)
Call For Pricing Today (850) 777-3191
- QED- Rapid, accurate quantitative determination of alcohol in the saliva. If the QED is positive, must have confirmation with a blood test.
- Breath Alcohol Testing (not available in FWB & Crestwood locations)
- Breath Alcohol Confirmation
Selection for Random Drug & Alcohol Screening:
- ProHealth will make selections for random drug & alcohol screening
- ProHealth will maintain records of screened employees, testing period (weekly, monthly, quarterly) & will notify when testing is due
Drug-Free Workplace Program:
- Customized Programs To Fit Your Company's Needs
- Some Programs Qualify For a 5% Savings on Your Worker's Compensation Premium
Dot & Pre-employment Physicals:
Available in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze, and by appointment only in Crestview and Milton
Employee & Supervisor Training:
- One hour employee and/or supervisor training on substance abuse in the workplace
- Informational materials included
Start Your Journey
Towards Better Health Today!